Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dance Party Cletus

Let the kicking begin! We certainly have an active little baby living within! I've had fun in the last few weeks feeling little Cletus kick at all times of the day; during meetings at work has been the most fun as it takes me by surprise. The baby is usually quite active before bedtime so that Jason gets to feel some movement. Jason and Cletus are working on getting to know each other through a series of questions and then a "one kick for yes, two kicks for no" response - ha! I have noticed the movement calm down quite a bit when I'm at choir on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. I'm hoping that music will be a great source of comfort for all of us once baby arrives! Other than that, no real baby news to report. We're zeroing in on day care and nursery furniture decisions. It will feel good to get some of these things crossed off the list!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aren't those kicks and jabs fun?? Where are your belly photos??!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the belly photos, girlfriend and hubsand. Your fans demand to see belly shots!! Don't let us down!!