Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Nursery

Preparations for the baby's arrival are moving right along, and the long unused bedroom off our 2nd floor bathroom has come to life! I wanted a neutral color that wasn't yellow or green. I liked the idea of orange, but tried to stay away from anything too peachy, so we have ORANGE! We are a little overwhelmed by how bright the color is, but are going to let it sit for a few weeks to see how it looks with a rug, furniture, and baby accessories in it. The crib and dresser have arrived and we're waiting on the rocker. If our child has problems sleeping, maybe we'll have to tone down the color eventually (or buy tiny sunglasses!) Thanks to Jason for all of his work on the plaster, ceiling, trim, and walls in this room. ;)

1 comment:

Lyn Schrader said...

That really is orange. I guess you weren't kidding! ;)