Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma Liz!
Yesterday we celebrated Grandma Liz's 90th birthday with a party for her in Oshkosh. Her 5 grandchildren hosted this gathering with about 60 guests and a TV in the corner to make sure no one missed the Packers game. The guest of honor was the first to make sure we didn't miss the Packers game. As we were leaving, I hugged Grandma and told her I loved her. She said "90 years is a long time to be around" and I marvel at all of the changes she has seen. Some of the guests brought beautiful photos of Grandma from 40 years ago. It makes me excited to think about the possibilities in our next 50 years and the life that we're creating for our kids. Here's a look at Grandma Liz's family below and a sweet shot of Sara & Nolan. Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment